Thursday, December 19, 2019

Cosmic Fantasy 2 for 3ds using RPG Maker FES

Hello everyone. Windancer here. It has been a very longtime. I've been working on a 3ds version of Cosmic Fantasy 2 for 3ds using RPG Maker FES. So far I'm really happy with the way it's turning out. 

RPG Maker FES is a bit limited as you cannot make your own assets such as music and sprites. But it comes with quite a few sound files and sprites that I think will get the job done.

So far I have mapped up to where you meet Medoshi Darva and the game is actually playable up to where you fight against Wizda. I'm having a great time doing it so far and I think it's looking good. At my current rate the game should be available to download sometime in March.

If you own a 3ds. All you need to do is download the RPGMaker player from the Eshop, it's a free app. You can then login to the RPGMAKER servers and download many, many free fanmade games by some talented storytellers. There's alot of unfinished games but quite a few finished. Well worth the download. Hopefully if all goes well Cosmic Fantasy will be available in March. Happy Gaming everyone I'm back!

Lastly, I'm so excited to get my hands on the Turbografx mini which comes out in March. I pre-ordered 3 of them. 1 for me of course and the other 2 as gifts for my kids. Let the bomberman wars commence! Pre-order yours at Amazon today!

2 comments:

_joshuaTurbo said...

It's great to see you back Windy! <3

Great write up and awesome work so far! Can't wait to hear more about this cool project!

Windancer said...

Ive put the project aside for the time being but might pick up again soon. still tons of work to do.