Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chris Bucci Video Review #63 Tale Spin

Chris Bucci Has been reviewing videos for quite sometime now on TG16. He has become well respected as a Reviewer and a person in the Community. He has an excellent Voice and seriously should be on Monday night football! LOL i've been telling him that ever since I saw his first video. I'm going to start posting a Chris Bucci video review Once a month until I die LOL No worries thats a longway off. But if I could review a reviewer Chris would get an absolute 10! The man is just that good. Thanks for doing these reviews Chris and I'm proud to have a guy like you in the PCengine community! I know that he has a video collection of his reviews that he sells I will try and get the link to that in the next post. He is the man with the golden voice.

No comments: