Monday, November 26, 2012

Turbografx Villains Episode 1

A few years back (2007), I sat up all night recording some of my favorite games cutscene footage and captured them to video files.  I always thought it would be funny to take the audio out of the scenes and add in my own dub.  What resulted was this turbografx Villains video series on youtube.  I had taken footage from Last Alert, Valis III, It Came from the Desert and a few other games.  It was a TON of fun and what resulted was a pretty decent tribute to some of the best Turbo games available for our beloved engine. 



I have had an entire script and images in my mind to keep this series going but lacked the time needed to put together another episode to keep these going.  I could possibly set some of my other projects off to the side and work on this as it does seem long overdue.....

Would you like to see more?

No comments: